Where to Park
- Parking is available at the Conference Center parking facility. The entrance is on West Temple by the Conference Center. Enter in the center of the street.
- Parking lots do fill quickly, and parking is not guaranteed.
- Disability parking is located in an above-ground parking lot on West Temple Street, immediately west of the Conference Center.
- Disability patrons will need to enter West Temple Street from 200 North and head southbound. See the accompanying map.
- Disability parking may fill quickly and is not guaranteed.
- There is a high demand for parking in June, July, August, and December. Conference Center parking fills consistently during these months. Be prepared to arrive even earlier for overflow parking time.
- For more information on Church events, please visit lds.org/church/events/temple-square-events.
UTA Trax and Other Salt Lake City Parking
- Downtown Salt Lake parking is another option, and more information is available at parkingslc.com.
- We recommend that guests use the UTA Trax and bus systems wherever possible. Utilizing these public systems reduces traffic congestion downtown, eliminates the need for finding parking, and ensures a more timely arrival to your destination. Visit rideuta.com for more information about planning your trip downtown.