February 2020 Face to Face for Youth
- February 23, 2020
- Broadcast via Satellite or Online Streaming
- A Face to Face event for youth with President Dallin H. Oaks and his wife, Sister Kristen Oaks, is Sunday, February 23, 2020, at 4:00 p.m. MST.
Youth of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints are invited to participate in a Face to Face event on Sunday, February 23, 2020, at 4:00 p.m. mountain standard time, which will be a follow-up on the new Children and Youth program.
The featured speakers, President Dallin H. Oaks, First Counselor in the First Presidency, and his wife, Sister Kristen Oaks, plan to share ideas about how to be successful in becoming more like Christ through the inspired Children and Youth effort.
The Face to Face event will include stories and experiences from youth who are participating in the new youth program and making it work for them.
How Youth Can Participate
- Post ways you are growing like Christ on social media using #StrivetoBe.
- Submit questions at Face2Face.ChurchofJesusChrist.org.
- If possible, gather in homes, meetinghouses, or other locations to view the event with others.
- Join the event on ChurchofJesusChrist.org or by satellite broadcast on February 23, 2020, at 4:00 p.m. mountain standard time.
- If you can’t join the live event, watch it later at Face2Face.ChurchofJesusChrist.org (any time after the event begins).
The broadcast will be transmitted in ASL, Cantonese, Cebuano, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian, Samoan, Spanish, Tagalog, and Tongan. It will be broadcast on the Church satellite system, ChurchofJesusChrist.org, YouTube, Facebook, and other media.
Stake Technology Specialists
Stake technology specialists should refer to the broadcast schedule approximately two weeks before the event.
A Face to Face event for youth with President Dallin H. Oaks and his wife, Sister Kristen Oaks, is Sunday, February 23, 2020, at 4:00 p.m. MST.