- “Abraham Abraham and Me” (July 2016 Friend)
James B., age 12, shares how he was baptized for one of his ancestors in the temple.
- “Am I a Child of God?” (January 2018 Friend)
Chloe D., age 14, shares how she wondered if she was a child of God since her first parents were not “kind and dear.”
- “The Aquanaut Badge” (January 2017 Friend)
Corwin B., age 11, shares how faith, prayer, and practice helped him when he was afraid to get a swimming activity badge.
- “Backstage Prayers” (September 2018 Liahona and Friend)
Emily B., age 12, from Utah, shares how she prays backstage when she gets nervous before dance performances.
- “Being Like Nephi” (August 2017 Liahona and Friend)
Mason, age 8, shares how Nephi’s example has helped him to make good choices.
- “The Book of Mormon Club” (June 2017 Friend)
Sydney D., age 10, tells how she loves to read and started a Book of Mormon reading club with a few of her friends.
- “Bullfight” (May 2018 Friend)
Brody H., age 10, shares how a prompting from the Holy Ghost kept him safe on his family’s cattle ranch.
- “Canyon Prayer” (October 2018 Liahona and Friend)
Carsen K., age 11, from Utah, shares how he and his dad and brother got lost in a canyon until they prayed and found their way out.
- “Chalk Service” (November 2018 Friend)
Nathan H., age 10, shares how a talk at church inspired him to start a service club.
- “The Christmas-List Surprise” (December 2017 Friend)
Samantha D., age 12, shares how she learned one Christmas that the best Christmas list includes giving to others.
- “Conference Blessings” (March 2018 Friend)
Sierra M., age 11, shares how a talk at conference reminded her of a time when she was comforted by the Holy Ghost while her sister was sick.
- “Cookies, Cans, and Christmas” (December 2016 Friend)
MacCrae M., age 11, shares a story about his grandmother helping a homeless man and how it’s inspired him to show love to others.
- “Emergency Evacuation!” (March 2016 Friend)
Kyla, age 10, shares how her family was prepared after they practiced for an emergency as part of family home evening.
- “Faithful Friends” (November 2016 Friend)
Lindee G. and Ila P., both age 11, explain how they support each other in learning and sharing the gospel.
- “Family History Fun” (February 2018 Friend)
Cole M., age 8, shares all the fun things he loves doing with his family history.
- “Forever Family” (February 2017 Friend)
Alison C., age 11, shares a poem she wrote about eternal families.
- “Friends and Faith” (July 2017 Friend)
Gary P., age 11, shares how he had a bad feeling when his friends starting watching an inappropriate video on a cell phone.
- “Friendship Adds Up” (September 2015 Friend)
Kyle and Ricky help each other learn different subjects in school, and become friends in the process.
- “Goats on the Run” (January 2017 Friend)
Evelyn, age 5, shares how she prayed that her goats would come back after they ran away.
- “He Calmed the Waters” (February 2019 Liahona and Friend) Daniel M., age 8, from Vanuatu, shares how he was nervous about being baptized in the ocean, but the Lord calmed the water for him.
- “A High-Five Example” (April 2018 Friend)
Lily K., age 10, shares how she was an example by giving high-fives to some students with disabilities at her school.
- “I Can Do Family History!” (September 2017 Friend)
Mary, age 9, shares how she participates in family history work.
- “I Finished the Book of Mormon!” (April 2016 Friend)
Breanne C., age 8, tells about her family reading the Book of Mormon together.
- “Junior Helping Hands” (May 2018 Friend)
Autumn C., age 8, shares how she helped collect school supplies to send to children affected by a hurricane.
- “Lost and Found” (April 2018 Liahona and Friend)
Cael S., age 8, shares an experience of when he was alone in the forest and he prayed. His father then got an impression to come look for him.
- “My Eternal Family” (February 2019 Friend)
Addie J., age 10, from Washington, USA, tells about how she was adopted from Korea and sealed to her family in the temple.
- “My Dad the Bishop” (March 2017 Friend)
Syrena D., age 11, shares how she felt when her dad was called as a bishop.
- “My Family Tree” (October 2016 Friend)
Spencer, age 7, tells how he found ancestors who needed their temple work done.
- “My Golden Ribbon Dance” (October 2015 Friend)
Hannah used her dancing talents to share her testimony.
- “My Miracle” (August 2016 Friend)
Jonah F., age 11, talks about how it was a miracle for him that the doctor’s discovered he has type 1 diabetes.
- “My Week on Temple Square” (July 2018 Friend)
Kent B., age 11, who lives in Florida, shares his experience and what he did when his family visited Temple Square in Salt Lake City.
- “No Matter What!” (September 2018 Liahona and Friend)
Christian B., age 7, from North Holland, Netherlands, shares how he helped comfort a classmate by telling her about Jesus and singing her a Primary song.
- “A Painting of Christ” (September 2017 Liahona and Friend)
Tesla, age 11, tells how she painted a picture of Christ and gave it to her friend.
- “Passing along God’s Love” (October 2018 Liahona and Friend)
Allie B., age 12, from Kentucky, shares how she gave a pass-along card to a cashier at the grocery store.
- “Prayer at the Start Gate” (December 2017 Friend)
Noah G., age 10, shares how he prayed when he was scared before a ski race.
- “Prayers and Pumpkins” (November 2017 Friend)
Rachel L., age 10, shares an experience of when she was lost and then found help after praying.
- “Praying to Understand” (March 2019 Friend)
Davide E., age 7, shares how he prayed because he was nervous about going to church when visiting another country with a different language.
- “A Quiet Warning” (May 2017 Friend)
Rykin, age 11, shares how he was prompted to look before walking and discovered a large snake.
- “Reading for Wheelchairs” (March 2017 Friend)
Sam C., age 5, shares how he used reading to earn money to donate wheelchairs.
- “Reverence Is Love” (December 2018 Liahona and Friend)
Luaipou W., age 10, from Victoria, Australia shares how she felt Heavenly Father’s love when she was nervous about speaking at a school assembly.
- “The Service Club” (July 2018 Friend)
Bella R., age 11, shares how she and her siblings started a service club to do nice things for their neighbors.
- “Sister Sheldon’s Miracle” (August 2017 Liahona and Friend)
Elyse, age 10, shares how they did nice things for their Primary president when she had cancer.
- “Trading Mountains for Trees” (March 2016 Friend)
Talmon, age 9, shares how he was nervous to move to a different place, but he discovers that the gospel is the same everywhere.
- “Under-the-Stairs Prayers” (May 2016 Friend)
Corbin, age 8, tells how he and his sister prayed after they got stuck in a closet.
- “Was I Ready?” (June 2016 Friend)
Collin M., age 12, shares how he wasn’t sure if he was ready to receive the Aaronic Priesthood until he read a scripture that helped him.
- “What I Learned from Alex” (October 2016 Friend)
Jack, age 12, shares how a friend was a good example for him to keep the Sabbath day holy.
- “Which Path to Choose?” (September 2016 Liahona and Friend)
Abbey F., age 11, tells how a girl at school would say mean things to her every day, but Abbey was nice to her and they eventually became friends.
- “The Woodpile” (December 2015 Friend)
Grant, age 11, shares how his attitude changed after his family gave away wood he wanted to keep to help another family stay warm.