- “The Living Christ—Light” (December 2019 Friend)
He is the light, the life, and the hope of the world. His way is the path that leads to happiness in this life and eternal life in the world to come. God be thanked for the matchless gift of His divine Son.
- “The Living Christ—King of Kings” (October 2019 Friend)
He will rule as King of Kings and reign as Lord of Lords, and every knee shall bend and every tongue shall speak in worship before Him.
- “The Living Christ—Cornerstone” (September 2019 Friend)
His priesthood and His Church have been restored upon the earth—“built upon the foundation of . . . apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone.”
- “The Living Christ—He Lives” (August 2019 Friend)
“Of Him the Prophet also declared: ‘And now, after the many testimonies which have been given of him, this is the testimony, last of all, which we give of him: That he lives!’”
- “The Living Christ—The Living Christ” (November 2019 Friend)
We bear testimony, as His duly ordained Apostles—that Jesus is the Living Christ, the immortal Son of God.
- “The Living Christ—Minister” (June 2019 Friend)
As Risen Lord, He visited among those He had loved in life. He also ministered among His “other sheep” in ancient America.
- “The Living Christ—Redeemer” (May 2019 Friend)
We solemnly testify that His life, which is central to all human history, neither began in Bethlehem nor concluded on Calvary.
- “The Living Christ—Savior” (April 2019 Friend)
He gave His life to atone for the sins of all mankind.
- “The Living Christ—Example” (March 2019 Friend)
His gospel was a message of peace and goodwill. He entreated all to follow His example.
- “The Living Christ—Creator” (February 2019 Friend)
Under the direction of His Father, He was the creator of the earth.
- “The Living Christ—Testimony” (January 2019 Friend)
We offer our testimony of the reality of His matchless life.