- “Layla Makes Good Choices” (February 2020 Friend)
A young girl makes good choices by obeying her parents.
- “Thankful for Scriptures” (November 2018 Friend)
James reads his Book of Mormon picture book and acts out the stories.
- “At the Playground” (May 2017 Friend)
A rebus story about Emilie making a new friend at the playground.
- “Arturo’s Family Prayer” (July 2018 Friend)
Arturo likes to pray with his family.
- “A Beautiful World for Mason” (September 2019 Friend)
Mason draws pictures of things he sees while on a nature walk with his dad.
- “Being an Example” (November 2019 Friend)
Ivy is a good example to her brother Max. They both want to be like Jesus.
- “Being Honest Is Best” (March 2019 Friend)
Verity loves to live by the meaning of her name and tell the truth. Includes an activity.
- “Big Sister Madelyn” (November 2016 Friend)
Madelyn helps her mom take care of her baby brother when her mom is sick.
- “Brigham’s Right-Way Feet” (July 2010 Friend)
A story about all the things a little boy’s feet do in a day.
- “Calvin Says Sorry” (August 2017 Friend)
Calvin feels bad and apologizes after he takes Josh’s car.
- “Changing Places” (June 2007 Friend)
Jacob watches his dad get ready for work.
- “Choosing Kind Words” (May 2019 Friend)
Selene calls her friend Adriana a mean name after she misses catching a ball.
- “Cole Helps the Baby Birds” (September 2018 Friend)
Cole helps some baby birds whose nest was blown out of a tree.
- “D.J.’s Testimony” (September 1999 Friend)
A story about helping your testimony grow.
- “Eva Goes to Primary” (January 2016 Friend)
Eva liked nursery, but she knows she will like being a Sunbeam in Primary.
- “Explorer Everett” (February 2017 Friend)
Everett and his mom say a prayer after he hurts his knee while searching for treasure.
- “Following Paw Prints” (January 2018 Friend)
Derek follows paw prints and helps neighbors along the way.
- “Grandpa’s Red Pickup Truck” (August 2008 Friend)
A story about two kids who help their grandpa clean his truck.
- “Helping on the Farm” (May 2018 Friend)
Liam uses his eyes and ears to help out on the farm.
- “Homemade Sunshine” (April 2001 Friend)
Holly helps her mom make cookies for a neighbor.
- “Jackson Loves Easter” (March 2018 Friend)
Jackson shares all the things he loves about Easter.
- “Just Like Mommy” (June 2008 Friend)
Genny learns about when her parents were sealed in the temple.
- “Marta’s Garden” (March 2016 Friend)
A girl helps plant a garden.
- “Micah Obeys” (August 2016 Friend)
Micah learns that when he does what his parents ask, he is happier.
- “Pioneer Trip” (July 2005 Friend)
A boy goes on a trip to learn about the pioneers.
- “Sandbox Sounds” (November 2017 Friend)
Three friends make a song with noises while playing in the sandbox together.
- “Secret Helpers” (September 2015 Friend)
Two siblings surprise their parents with breakfast.
- “So Hungry” (February 2009 Friend)
Ryan helps his mom make him a snack to eat.
- “Taking Care of Mommy” (May 2007 Friend)
Marie helps her sick mother.
- “The Scriptures Are Special Books” (January 2019 Friend)
Camila loves books, especially the scriptures.
- “Two Birds” (October 2005 Friend)
A story about two birds who get caught in a store.
- “What Daniel Forgot” (November 2007 Friend)
A story about family prayer.
- “When Martin Grows Up” (June 1989 Friend)
A boy talks about what he will do when he grows up.