- “Be Thou Strong and Very Courageous” (August 2015 Friend)
- “For the Strength of Youth”
A link to the “For the Strength of Youth” page on youth.ChurchofJesusChrist.org, which talks about standards for young men and women that can be adapted and applied to any age group.
- “How Can We Stay Free?” (August 2015 Friend and Liahona)
Elder Quentin L. Cook of the Seventy teaches about how good choices will help us stay free.
- “How do I know if something is appropriate to do on Sunday?” (August 2015 Friend)
Children answer the question.
- “Living My Standards” (June 2019 Liahona and Friend)
Sister Becky Craven of the Young Women presidency shares how she had good friends who respected her standards. Includes a poster with statements of things you can do to keep your standards.
- “My Gospel Standards” (August 2009 Friend)
A beautiful poster with 13 gospel standards that will bless your life.
- “On to Victory” (April 2015 Friend)
Elder S. Gifford Nielsen of the Seventy used courage when he felt like giving up.
- Poster: “I Can Choose the Right” (June 2019 Liahona and Friend)
Includes statements of things you can do to choose the right and keep standards.
- Poster: “Stand for the Right” (August 2015 Friend and Liahona)
These standards can help us stand for the right.
Here are additional resources about the specific ideas you’ll find on the “My Gospel Standards” poster:
- Plan of Salvation
- Holy Ghost
- Choose the Right
- Sabbath Day