- “Sister Date” (November 2018 Friend)
Rachel and Brianna argue with each other over some things, but they also realize they can be best friends.
- “Adam’s Big Green Cast” (January 2018 Friend)
After his brother breaks his leg and has to be in a cast, Matthew plays with him and makes him happy.
- “Adventures with Grayson” (June 2016 Friend)
Olivia imagines going on adventures with her brother, Grayson, who can’t walk or talk.
- “Babysitting Blues” (July 2015 Friend)
A girl learns she can enjoy babysitting. Comes with tips.
- “Best Family Forever” (February 2014 Liahona and Friend)
After her friends leave her out, Olivia learns that she still has a sister as a friend.
- “A Better Way” (July 2013 Friend)
Tom learns to forgive his brother after he is angry with him.
- “The Big-Brother Trap!” (March 2014 Friend)
Megan is mad at her brother and waits for him to come out of the garage so she can get back at him only to discover he was fixing her bicycle.
- “Big Sister Madelyn” (November 2016 Friend)
A rebus story for young children about Madelyn, who helps her mom take care of her baby brother when her mom is sick. Includes a simple activity.
- “Brownies and a Big Sister” (August 2019 Friend)
Molly misses her mom and dad when they go to the hospital for her baby sister to be born and Molly stays with her grandma.
- “Bugs and Brothers” (July 2015 Friend)
Lacey learns that she doesn’t have to be irritated by her younger brother.
- “The Dance Can Wait” (January 2014 Friend)
Lisa decides to follow her older sister’s example to read the Book of Mormon.
- “The Diabetes Dilemma” (September 2019 Liahona and Friend)
Joe prays that his sister, who is sick, will not have diabetes. When the doctors say she does, Joe learns that sometimes Heavenly Father answers our prayers in different ways.
- “Do As I’m Doing” (September 2006 Friend)
Brandon is annoyed when his little brother won’t stop copying him.
- “Double Happy” (February 2017 Friend)
Lilly has been helping her brother in Primary, but then her mom asks her to stop and let his teacher help him.
- “Enough as You Are” (January 2013 Friend)
Beth keeps comparing herself to her sister but then learns that Heavenly Father loves her for being who she is.
- “The Favorite Ball” (January 2017 Friend)
Seth and Adam are arguing because they both want to play with the same ball, but they decide to play together instead.
- “Finally a Big Brother!” (March 2016 Friend)
Nolan is excited to meet his new little sister.
- “Finding Floppy” (May 2018 Friend)
Sam’s sister helps him find a stuffed animal he has misplaced. They pray for help and then pray for thanks after they find him.
- “Firecracker Charlie” (March 2013 Friend)
Paige and her brother Sean don’t know what to do about their 3-year-old brother who gets angry a lot until Mom gives them an idea.
- “Five-Year-Olds Only!” (May 2019 Friend)
Kyle doesn’t want his little sister to ruin the fort he built.
- For Parents of Little Ones: “Helping Siblings Get Along” (June 2017 Friend)
Ideas for parents of young children on being a coach instead of a referee for your children.
- “Frowns, Smiles, and Leaf Piles” (October 2019 Friend)
A brother and sister learn that things are much easier when they work together.
- “The Get-Along Bucket” (August 2019 Friend)
When Garrett and Amy don’t get along, their mom pulls out the get-along bucket, which has slips of paper inside with things they must do together written on them.
- “Gone Fishing” (October 2016 Friend)
Hayden wishes his brother hadn’t come on the fishing trip with their dad.
- “The Happy Book” (February 2006 Liahona and Friend)
Morgan cheers up her sister with a homemade book.
- “Helping a Brother” (January 2013 Friend)
Lance helps his little brother Gabe with a talk when Gabe gets scared and forgets what to say.
- “Josh and the Dragon” (July 2011 Friend)
Josh wants to protect his little brother and sister from hearing a group of children swearing.
- “Kindness at the Carnival” (May 2019 Friend)
A boy goes to a school carnival with his sister, who is sad she has no friends to go with.
- “The Little League Lesson” (June 2012 Liahona and Friend)
Lindsay learns that she feels good supporting her younger brother.
- “The Little Red Harmonica” (October 2019 Friend)
Katie gets a harmonica for herself and her brother. When her brother loses his and prays to find it, Katie answers his prayer by giving him hers.
- “Matt and Mandy” (February 2019 Friend)
Matt and Mandy get into an argument but later forget what they were fighting about and forgive each other.
- “My Brother Gary” (June 2006 Friend)
Elder Marlin K. Jensen talks about growing up with a brother with special needs.
- “Off to Chicago” (April 2016 Friend)
How would Alex get along without his big brother for three whole days?
- “A Party for Princess Libby” (June 2016 Friend)
Desi and Claire plan a special night for their little sister when she is sad after Desi tells her to leave their room.
- “Peter the Pest” (February 2018 Friend)
Matthew’s little brother can be a pest and even broke Matthew’s model dinosaur, but Matthew learns how much his brother means to him.
- “Question Corner” (September 2013 Friend)
My big sister used to be my best friend. But now she’s too busy with her school friends, and she doesn’t want to play with me anymore. How can we be friends again?
- “Question Corner” (February 2012 Friend)
My brother and I argue a lot. I want to be nicer, but it’s hard. What are some things I can do to stop fighting?
- “A Real Hero” (September 2018 Friend)
Jake’s dad teaches him about how the Savior was a hero without hurting people.
- “Singing in Conference” (November 2015 Friend)
Two brothers share about their experience singing in the October 2015 general conference together.
- “Sisters and Turtles” (August 2018 Friend)
Ellie does something nice for her sister when her sister is feeling grumpy.
- “A Soft Answer” (April 2011 Liahona and Friend)
A girl learns to reply with kindness to her younger sister.
- “A Special Big Brother” (September 2016 Liahona and Friend)
Daniel thinks it’s unfair that sometimes he can’t go play because his sister is sick a lot.
- “That’s My Little Brother” (July 2012 Friend)
A young girl sticks up for her brother on the playground.
- “That’s My Brother!” (May 2017 Friend)
Eric is afraid to go to recess because he doesn’t have anyone to play with, but then his older brother plays with him and helps him make a friend.
- “Tickling Trouble” (June 2017 Friend)
Max and Lizzie are poking and tickling each other, but they learn it’s ok to say stop if someone is touching you and you don’t like it.
- “Time for Addison” (January 2017 Friend)
Tom decides to play with his little sister after his mother asks him to so he can make his sister happy.
- “What Big Sisters Are For” (June 2012 Friend)
Amanda helps her younger siblings get ready for church and be reverent.
- What’s on Your Mind Question: “I have a hard time getting along with my siblings. Sometimes they’re mean to me. What should I do?” (May 2019 Friend)
Includes ideas for what to do when you’re mad at your siblings or when you can’t agree, and things you should do all the time.