- “A 10-Year-Old Teacher” (August 2010 Liahona and Friend)
Chance shares a testimony of the plan of salvation with his aunt’s roommate. Includes illustrations of the plan of salvation.
- “Abby’s Top-10 List” (January 2015 Friend and Liahona)
Sister Wixom, Primary general president, tells of a visit to a Young Women’s class.
- “Back to Your Heavenly Home” (April 2015 Friend)
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf tells story of our pre-mortal home. Includes two activities.
- “Families Are Part of Heavenly Father’s Plan” (July 2013 Liahona and Friend)
Captain Moroni used the title of liberty to remind the Nephites it’s important to defend our families and our faith. Includes FHE activity.
- “Finding Joy” (August 2004 Friend)
Elder Richard G. Scott of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles says joy comes from trusting in the Lord and His plan of happiness.
- “Guiding You Home” (July 2011 Liahona and Friend)
President Henry B. Eyring shares a story about his son getting lost and teaches that Heavenly Father wants each of His children to return home to Him again.
- “The Great Plan of Happiness” (April 1995 Friend)
Elder Dallin H. Oaks of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles gives a short overview of the plan of salvation.
- “A Happy Plan for Emily” (February 2018 Friend)
Emily learns more about the plan of salvation while singing songs in Primary.
- “Heavenly Father Has a Plan for His Children” (February 2014 Liahona and Friend)
Oliver learns about the plan of salvation in family home evening. Includes ideas for talking about how we can follow God’s plan and a scripture activity.
- “Heavenly Father Prepared a Way for Me to Return to Him” (January 2014 Liahona and Friend)
An explanation of the plan of salvation with ideas for talking about it with your family and an activity.
- “Heavenly Father’s Plan” (June 2003 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Richard G. Scott of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles testifies how excited we were in the premortal existence to come to earth and be part of our families.
- “Heavenly Stepping-Stones” (January 2018 Friend)
Shannon learns about some steps she can take to follow Heavenly Father even though she is too young to do things like be baptized and go to the temple.
- “How Can the Gospel Help Me Be Happy?” (March 2011 Liahona and Friend)
Elder David A. Bednar of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles talks about Heavenly Father’s plan of happiness.
- “It’s Your Turn” (February 2015 Friend and Liahona)
Bishop Gary E. Stevenson, presiding bishop, relates preparation for the Olympics with preparation for life.
- “I Will Follow Heavenly Father’s Plan by Being Baptized and Confirmed” (June 2013 Liahona and Friend)
The people of Alma are baptized. Includes an activity.
- “Jehovah and the Wonderful Plan of Heavenly Father” (January 2010 Liahona and Friend)
A description of pre-earth life, the Godhead, and mortal life.
- “Jesus Loves Me” (January 2017 Liahona and Friend)
A simple telling about Jesus and His place in Heavenly Father’s plan.
- “Keep Paddling!” (September 2018 Friend)
President Dallin H. Oaks compares life to rowing upstream on a river. Includes a craft activity.
- “Live Worthily to Return Home” (December 2003 Friend)
Elder Wayne S. Peterson of the Seventy was comforted by the plan of salvation when his brother died. We should always live worthily to return home to our Heavenly Father.
- “On the Right Path” (February 2000 Liahona and January 2000 Friend)
Tells about how we can stay on the path to the celestial kingdom. Includes an activity.
- “A Plan for Our Family” (January 2013 Liahona and Friend)
When his sister is born premature, a young boy learns to appreciate the power of priesthood and the plan of salvation.
- “Rescue” (March 2005 Liahona and Friend)
Being trapped in a concrete pit taught one boy a powerful lesson about the plan of salvation.
- “Restoring Plain and Precious Truths” (May 2009 Friend)
An illustrated retelling of when Joseph Smith and Sidney Rigdon received the vision of the three degress of glory.
- “Sharing Time: I Shouted for Joy!” (February 1999 Friend)
Did you know that you attended the Council in Heaven before your were born?
- “The Three Kingdoms of Heaven” (February 1986 Friend)
Illustrated retelling of Joseph Smith and Sidney Rigdon seeing the three degrees of glory.
- “The Victory Tunnel” (January 2014 Liahona and Friend) Sister Rosemary Wixom, Primary general president, uses a sports metaphor to describe that we will return to Heavenly Father if we follow Jesus Christ.
- “A Wedding Dress and a Plan” (April 2010 Liahona and Friend)
A girl decides that she wants to follow her older sister’s example by going to the temple and following Heavenly Father’s plan for her.
- “What can I do to follow Heavenly Father’s plan for me?” (April 2012 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Richard G. Scott of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles shares some thoughts on this subject.
- “What can we do when hard things happen to us?” (May 2012 Friend)
Elder Robert D. Hales of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles shares some thoughts on this subject.
- “What do people do after they die?” (November 2017 Friend)
President Russell M. Nelson tells a story of about his grandfather whose deceased father visited him and told him about what goes on after death.
- “Why am I here on earth?” (March 2014 Friend)
Elder Russell M. Nelson of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles shares some thoughts on this subject.
- “Why is it so important to spend time with our Families?” (December 2013 Friend)
A message from President Boyd K. Packer with snowy illustrations.
- “Your Path to Happiness” (November 2016 Friend)
During the October 2016 general conference, President Thomas S. Monson taught about Heavenly Father’s plan and how we can have happiness by following it.