Messages from Leaders
- “Blessed Are the Peacemakers” (July 2009 Liahona and Friend)
President Henry B. Eyring teaches about being peacemakers. Includes a brief history of the Beatitudes and an activity.
- "Different but the Same" (October 2018 Friend)
President Henry B. Eyring says we should focus on finding common ground and avoiding conflict with those different from us. Includes fill-in-the-blank activities.
- “Three Ways to Get Along with Others” (September 2019 Liahona and Friend)
President Russell M. Nelson teaches that to get along with others we should love people, forgive them, and treat them the way we want to be treated.
- “Peacemaking” (October 1994 Friend)
Elder Robert E. Wells teaches about the Sermon on the Mount and being a peacemaker.
- “Being a Peacemaker” (July 2001 Friend)
A Primary girl talks about being a peacemaker in her family.
- “Following in Jesus’s Footsteps” (September 2015 Friend)
Identify ways you can follow Jesus, trace your footsteps and read scriptures.
- “Following Jesus: Be a Good Example” (March 2014 Friend)
Being a peacemaker is one way to set a good example.
- “I Can Be a Peacemaker When I …” (February 2017 Friend)
A poster for older children with ideas on how to be a peacemaker.
- “Making Peace” (June 2005 Friend)
Soo-min talks about being a peacemaker in her ward.
- “Matt and Mandy” (October 1994 Friend)
Mandy learns to be a peacemaker by watching her mother’s example.
- “The No-Fighting Promise” (August 2018 Liahona and Friend)
Cousins Timmy and Madi are arguing a lot, so they decide to make play swords and pretend to bury them like the Anti-Nephi-Lehies.
- “No Two Exactly the Same” (October 1994 Friend)
Richard learns that he has a talent for being a peacemaker.
- “A Peacemaker” (November 2009 Friend)
An illustrated depiction of Joseph Smith teaching the Saints to be kind.
- “Peacemaker” (October 2005 Friend)
A boy talks about being a peacemaker at school.
- “A Peacemaker’s Prayer” (June 2006 Friend)
A girl talks about making peace with her sister.
- “The Pumpkin Experiment” (October 2009 Friend)
Abby agrees to replace feelings of anger toward a neighbor with feelings of love.
- “Sharing Time: I Am a Peacemaker” (October 1994 Liahona and Friend)
What would you do if your father or mother asked you to be a peacemaker for 24 hours? Includes child responses and a craft idea.
- "Sister Date" (November 2018 Friend)
Rachel and Brianna get into a fight and then go on a sister date to make up.
- “Sticks and Stones” (September 2015 Friend)
Charlie decides to forgive his brother.
- “Sunday Morning Problem” (March 1998 Friend)
Kelly learns that she can be a peacemaker by helping her mom get her mom on Sunday mornings so they can get to church on time.