- “Hope in Holland” (October 2018 Liahona and November 2018 Friend)
Grace was a 15-year-old girl living in Holland during World War II. The war had gone on for a long time. The people in Holland were starving, and they hoped the war would soon be over. Part 3 of a series.
- “An Answered Prayer” (September 2018 Liahona and October 2018 Friend)
Grace was an 11-year-old girl living in Holland during World War II. Her father was taken away as a prisoner of war. Part 2 of a series.
- “Blessed are the Peacemakers” (July 2009 Liahona and Friend)
President Henry B. Eyring teaches about how to have peace by being a peacemaker. Includes a simple activity.
- “Book of Mormon Story: If We All Lived the Gospel!” (December 1996 Friend)
Even if we don’t live where all the people around us are righteous, we can still have peace in our hearts.
- “Enoch” (December 1994 Friend)
A retelling of the story of the prophet Enoch and how the people in his city were so righteous they were taken to heaven.
- “Finding the Way Back” (October 2011 Friend)
Timmy is scared but finds peace after praying.
- “He Is There” (January 2012 Liahona and Friend)
Sister Rosemary M. Wixom, the Primary General President, talks about a time her son was very sick. Although she was scared, she prayed and felt peace. We are never alone.
- “How can I keep from being afraid when scary things happen in the world?” (September 2012 Friend)
Elder Russell M. Nelson teaches how we can have peace instead of being afraid.
- “How can I stay safe from bad things in the world?” (April 2011 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Richard G. Scott shares his thoughts on the subject.
- “Peace in America” (October 1997 Liahona and February 1997 Friend)
A pictorial retelling of Christ visiting the Nephites and bringing peace to the land.
- “Special Witness: How can I make the right decisions when bad things are all around?” (January 2008 Friend)
Elder Richard G. Scott tells how we can stay righteous and have peace in a world full of challenges.
- “Special Witness: Trust Jesus” (September 2004 Friend)
Elder Jeffrey R. Holland tells a story illustrating that trusting Jesus brings us peace.
- “A Voice of Peace” (August 2018 Liahona and September 2018 Friend)
Grace Vlam was a nine-year-old girl living in Holland in 1940, during World War II. Nazi Germany had just begun attacking Holland.