- “Don’t Stop Seeking” (July 2017 Friend)
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf tells of a set of missionaries who kept going and found someone to teach the gospel to at the last door. He encourages us to keep trying and seeking and that answers will come. Includes an activity.
- “I Talked to God as a Friend” (July 2015 Friend and Liahona)
Elder Juan A. Uceda of the Seventy tells how prayer comforted him when he was worried about family members who weren’t members of the Church.
- “Waiting for a Blue Egg” (April 2019 Friend)
Maya learns about waiting for something when her chicken is the last to lay an egg.
- “Weak Things Stronger” (June 2019 Friend)
Parker is upset with himself because he makes mistakes and isn’t the best. His mom helps him learn how to have patience with himself as he learns.
- What’s On Your Mind Question: “I keep trying to do things right, but I always mess up. I feel like I'm failing. What should I do?” (June 2019 Friend)