- “Count Your Blessings” (March 2011 Liahona and Friend)
President Henry B. Eyring encourages keeping a gratitude journal. Includes a matching game about the Lord blessing the children of Israel in the book of Exodus.
- “Queen Esther Saves Jehovah’s People” (August 2010 Liahona and Friend)
The story of Queen Esther. Includes an explanation of who “the Lord” is in the Old Testament.
- Coloring Page: “David and Goliath” (July 2010 Liahona and Friend)
- Coloring Page: “David and Goliath Dot-to-Dot” (September 2006 Liahona and Friend)
- Coloring Page: “Esther Pleads with the King” (August 2010 Liahona and Friend)
- Coloring Page: “I Love the Bible!” (September 2019 Liahona and Friend)
- Coloring Page: “Jonah Repents” (July 2005 Liahona and Friend)
- Family Home Evening Idea: Fishing for Old Testament Trivia
Play “Fishing for Old Testament Facts” as a family to learn more about the scriptures (August 2006 Liahona and Friend).
- “Funstuff: Esther and the King” (February 2015 Friend)
Solve the puzzle by finding the hidden pictures and matching the color of each object with the color wheel and write the letters in the spaces below.
- “Having Faith, Trusting God” (November 2019 Friend)
Match the picture of each of these faithful people from the Old Testament with their story.
- “Old Testament Bookmarks” (December 2006 Friend)
- “Old Testament Scripture Challenge” (January 2014 Liahona and Friend)
An Old Testament reading chart with a coloring page of Noah and the ark.
- Music: “The Books in the Old Testament” (Children’s Songbook, 114)
- Poster: “Take Some Backup” (March 2006 Friend)
A cartoon poster about scripture heroes.
- Scripture Figures: “Follow the Prophet” (March 2006 Liahona and Friend)
Scripture figures of Adam, Enoch Noah, Abraham, Moses, Samuel, Jonah, and Daniel.
- Scripture Figures: “The Garden of Eden” (September 2006 Liahona and Friend)
Finger puppets and a background of Adam and Eve.
- Scripture Figures: “The Scriptures Show the Way” (August 2006 Liahona and Friend)
Scripture figures of Nephi, Daniel, the stripling warriors, and Ruth.
- Videos: "Old Testament Stories"