- “Jesus as a Child” (January 2011 Liahona and Friend)
The story of Jesus teaching in the temple.
- “Jesus Blesses Children” (August 2011 Liahona and Friend)
The story of Jesus raising the daughter of Jairus from the dead.
- “Jesus Brings Lazarus Back to Life” (August 2015 Friend and Liahona)
Summary of the story of Jesus Christ bringing Lazarus back to life. Includes a scripture matching activity.
- “Jesus Calms the Tempest” (September 2013 Liahona and Friend) Jesus calms a terrible storm. For young readers; includes a coloring page.
- “Jesus Heals a Sick Man” (August 2013 Liahona and Friend) The story of Christ healing a sick man lowered through the roof by his friends. For young readers.
- “Jesus Walks on Water” (July 2015 Friend)
- “One Scoop at a Time” (July 2013 Friend)
Lisa’s dad compares the parable of the ten virgins to scooping popcorn into a big jar.
- “Paul Testifies of Jesus Christ” (November 2015 Friend)
A story about the Apostle Paul along with a word puzzle and ideas for how you can stand for truth like Paul.
- “Paul’s Letters” (September 2019 Liahona and Friend)
A simple explanation of the letters of Paul and some of the things they taught.
- “Paul’s Missionary Journeys” (October 2019 Liahona and Friend)
Paul traveled and taught people. He also went through hard things and testified that Christ made him strong.
- “Peter Teaches the Gospel” (October 2015 Friend)
- “The Shepherd and the Lost Sheep” (June 2013 Liahona and Friend)
The parable of the lost sheep for young readers. Includes a coloring page.
- Coloring Page: “I Love the Bible!” (September 2019 Liahona and Friend)
- Coloring Page: “Jesus Teaches the Parable of the Lost Sheep” (June 2013 Liahona and Friend)
Coloring page of Christ teaching the parable of the lost sheep. Includes a story.
- “A Journey to Learn about Jesus Christ” (January 2015 Friend and Liahona)
An activity to help children learn about the life of Jesus Christ.
- “I Can Read the New Testament” (January 2019 Liahona and Friend)
A New Testament reading chart that coordinates with the weekly reading from Come, Follow Me for home and Primary for 2019.
- “Many Mighty Miracles” (August 2015 Friend and Liahona)
Match the scripture references with the pictures of Christ’s miracles. Includes a summary of the story of Jesus and Lazarus.
- “The New Testament” (January 2007 Liahona and Friend)
Make this small book to learn about the contents of the New Testament.
- “New Testament Scripture Challenge” (January 2015 Friend and Liahona)
Learn more about Jesus’s teachings in the New Testament.
- “Paul’s Mission” (July 2006 Friend)
A board game about Paul’s journey.
- “Peter Teaches Cornelius” (October 2015 Friend and Liahona)
An overview of the New Testament story and activities to go along.
- “Weekly reading suggestions for the New Testament” (January 2015 Friend and Liahona)
Color part of the picture every time you read from the New Testament. Includes a list of recommended verses.
- “Conversion of Saul” (November 2015 Friend)
- “John Baptizes Jesus” (February 2015 Friend)
Scripture figures for the story of John baptizing Jesus.
- “New Testament Scripture Figures: Jesus Raises Lazarus from the Dead” (August 2015 Friend)
Scripture figures of Jesus, Lazarus, Mary and Martha.
- “New Testament Scripture Figures: Jesus Teaching in the Temple” (January 2015 Friend and Liahona)
Scripture figures for the story of Jesus teaching in the temple.
- Scripture Figures: “The Apostles Do What is Right” (September 2003 Friend)
Cutouts of the angel opening the prison door to let the New Testament Apostles free to preach to the gospel.
- “Scripture Figures: Jesus Christ Will Come Again” (December 2015 Friend)
- “Scripture Figures: The Last Supper” (September 2015 Friend)
Scripture figures of Jesus, the Apostles, and the Last Supper.
- Videos: “The Life of Jesus Christ Bible Videos”
Watch video representations of the parable of the good Samaritan, the Lord's triumphal entry into Jerusalem, Jesus teaching a Samaritan woman, and more.
- Videos: "New Testament Stories"