- “Buckets of Mud” (June 2016 Friend)
Tayson and his dad help shovel mud out of a neighbor’s basement.
- “Connor to the Rescue” (January 2015 Friend)
After learning about an earthquake, Connor decides to donate money to humanitarian aid.
- “Earrings for Jasmine” (September 2017 Friend)
Abby welcomes a girl who moved into her neighborhood after losing her home in a flood.
- “Emergency Day Drill” (March 2009 Friend)
Cassidy’s family is grateful for their emergency preparedness when their electricity goes off, and they practice using their grab-and-go kits.
- “Emergency Evacuation!” (March 2016 Friend)
A family practices an emergency drill for FHE, and then is grateful for their practice when they have to leave their home because of flooding.
- “A Friend During an Emergency” (September 2017 Weekly Thoughts and Tips)
Consider including a copy of a Friend in your emergency kit!
- “Junior Helping Hands” (May 2018 Friend)
Autumn C., age 8, shares how she helped collect school supplies to send to children affected by a hurricane.
- “Praying Like Alma” (September 2019 Friend)
Isaac G., age 8, shares how he prayed for people after a tornado, since he wasn’t old enough to go help like his dad.
- “Tornado!” (September 2014 Friend)
Owen suggests a prayer and some games to help calm his family in a tornado shelter.
- “Worldwide Helpers” (June 2012 Friend)
Follow Hunter as he visits the Church’s Humanitarian Center and learns about how the Church helps those in need.
- “I’ll Stay—Emergency Response Music Video”
A beautiful, 3-minute video showing how LDS Charities has responded to various natural disasters. There are other videos on the page about the Church’s emergency response in different situations.