- “Mormon and the Book of Mormon” (May 1984 Friend)
A retelling of the story of Mormon as a young boy and how he grew and kept the sacred record.
- “Mormon Writes on the Golden Plates” (November 2016 Friend)
A retelling for young children about the prophet Mormon and how he was righteous and wrote on the gold plates.
- “Why I Believe in Jesus Christ” (March 2002 Friend)
A 10-year old girl shares why she believes in Christ and one of her reasons deals with how Mormon helped us to come to know Christ.
- “The Age of Accountability: Why Am I Baptized When I am Eight Years Old?” (February 2000 Friend)
A retelling of Mormon’s letter to Moroni about the baptism of children. Includes flannel board figures to color.
- “Mormon” (October 1988 Friend)
Draw a line from Mormon’s age to what happened to him at that age.
- “Sharing Time: Mormon—A Valiant Prophet” (January 1988 Friend)
Read statements about Mormon, then number and color the pictures to match the story.
- Gospel Art Picture: “Mormon Abridging the Plates”
- Gospel Art Picture: “Mormon Bids Farewell”
- Music: “The Golden Plates” (Children’s Songbook, 86)
- Video: Book of Mormon Stories, “Chapter 49: Mormon and His Teachings”