- “A 10-Year-Old Teacher” (August 2010 Liahona and Friend)
A boy shares a testimony of the plan of salvation with his aunt’s roommate.
- “Being Like a Missionary,” (January 2010 Liahona and Friend)
Learn about Enoch, an ancient missionary, and color a picture of a modern missionary.
- “Help the Missionaries” (January 2010 Liahona and Friend)
Help the missionaries get to appointments with this maze-like activity.
- “Our Page” (June 2010 Liahona)
This page includes the story of a girl from France who shared her testimony by singing Primary songs at school.
- “Scriptures in a Suitcase” (June 2004 Liahona and Friend)
A girl has a missionary opportunity when she reads the Book of Mormon at a school camp.
- “Teaching Tanner’s Teacher” (January 2010 Liahona and Friend)
A boy shares a picture of Christ with his teacher, and she eventually is baptized.
- “The Gospel is for Everyone” (September 2010 Liahona and Friend)
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf testifies that the gospel is for people of every nation.
- “The Most Precious Gift” (September 2010 Liahona and Friend)
A girl weaves a serape for a missionary who introduced her family to the gospel.
- “The Open House” (December 2010 Liahona and Friend)
A girl invites a nonmember friend to a ward open house.
- “Who Are the Savior’s Lambs?” (April 2010 Liahona and Friend)
A coloring page that invites children to think about how they can share the gospel and strengthen new members of the Church.
- “Who Is Jesus?” (July 2010 Liahona and Friend)
A boy shares his testimony of Jesus with a friend.