- “An Answered Prayer” (June 2004 Friend)
Grace doesn’t want to wake up early for family prayer.
- “Arturo’s Family Prayer” (July 2018 Friend)
A rebus story about Arturo and his family praying together. Includes a simple activity about how we should act during a prayer.
- Book of Mormon Stories, “Chapter 45: Jesus Christ Teaches about the Sacrament and Prayer"
- “Family Prayer” (November 1989 Friend)
A poem about families who kneel together in prayer.
- For Parents of Little Ones: “Family Prayer” (July 2017 Friend)
Ideas for parents of young children on making family prayer a regular—and happy—experience.
- “He Will Answer” (September 2010 Friend)
During the Great Depression, a family prays together when money runs low.
- “The Lifeline of Prayer” (July 2003 Liahona and Friend)
President James E. Faust teaches that miraculous things happen when families pray together.
- “The Lookout Girls” (July 2011 Friend)
Amy and Becca help her family remember to have family prayer at night.
- “Mac the Prayer Cat” (January 2008 Friend)
One unusual cat reminds his family to have family prayer.
- “Matt and Mandy” (June 2011 Friend)
Matt learns that it is a great privilege to speak on his family’s behalf to Heavenly Father.
- “So Much to Talk About” (August 2013 Friend)
Jessie learns to talk to Heavenly Father in her prayers.
- “Stuck in the Mud” (July 2012 Friend)
Karen convinces her family to pray when their car gets stuck in the mud.
- “What Daniel Forgot” (November 2007 Friend)
A rebus story about family prayer.
- Coloring Page: “Faith, prayer, repentance, and forgiveness strengthen me and my family.” (June 2009 Liahona and Friend)
- Coloring page: “Where love is, we want to be” (November 2015 Friend)
- Family Home Evening Resource Book: “Lesson 18: Unity through Family Prayer”
- “A Happy Home” (November 2009 Friend)
One of the pieces of this puzzle encourages readers to pray as a family.
- “Our Family Will Be Strong” (July 2009 Friend and Liahona)
Fill out a chart with ideas for strengthening your family. Includes ideas for teaching about the importance of family prayer.
- “Prayer Reminders” (January 2007 Friend)
Each piece of the puzzle includes a prayer reminder.
- “Time for Family Prayer” (September 2008 Liahona and Friend)
A coloring page and maze about family prayer.
- Image Collection: Prayer
Includes many photos of families praying.
- Music: “A Prayer Song” (Children’s Songbook, 22)
- Music: “Family Prayer” (Children’s Songbook, 189)
- Music: “I Pray in Faith” (Children’s Songbook, 14)
- Music: “Love is Spoken Here” (Children’s Songbook, 190)
- Music: “Thanks to Our Father” (Children’s Songbook, 20)
- Primary Symbols, “Family Kneeling in Prayer”
- Primary Symbols, “I Can Pray With My Family”
- Sheet Music: “Our Family Place” (June 2002 Friend)
- Video: Book of Mormon Stories, “Chapter 45: Jesus Christ Teaches about the Sacrament and Prayer”
- Video: “Including Me”
- Video: “Pray in Your Families”
- Video: “The Abrahamic Covenant”
- Video: “Trial of Your Faith”