- “A Bad Day Better” (June 2012 Friend)
Tanner helps his mother feel better.
- “A Better Way” (July 2013 Friend)
Tom learns to forgive his brother after he is angry with him
- “Bugs and Brothers” (July 2015 Friend)
Lacey learns that she doesn’t have to be irritated by her younger brother.
- “Cheering Up Grandpa” (April 2015 Friend)
Mike helped his Grandpa find joy after Grandma’s death.
- “Daddy’s Sunshine” (March 2009 Friend)
A girl helps her father feel better after a hard day at work.
- “Glad You’re My Dad” (February 2013 Friend)
Mark is sad that his dad doesn’t go to church, but realizes that he’s still a great dad.
- “Natalie’s Father’s Day Card” (June 2013 Friend)
A girl is sad because she doesn’t have a dad to give her father’s day card to.
- “No Matter Who You Are” (July 2016 Friend or Liahona)
Andi is sad because her parents aren’t members of the Church and they haven’t been sealed in the temple, but her Primary teacher reminds her that she is a child of God and He will bless her and her family.
- “Question Corner” (February 2012 Friend)
My brother and I argue a lot. I want to be nicer, but it’s hard. What are some things I can do to stop fighting?
- “A Soft Answer” (April 2011 Friend or Liahona)
A girl learns to reply with kindness to her younger sister. Includes “soft-answer reminders” that children can color and cut out.
- “Steven’s First Future Father’s Day” (June 2015 Friend or Liahona)
Steven struggles with Father’s Day until he learns he can use the day to prepare to be a father himself.
- “Thanksgiving Bread” (November 2012 Friend)
Ying is embarrassed of her family’s Chinese heritage, but she learns that being different can be good.
- “Why are families so important?” (October 2007 Friend)
Elder L. Tom Perry of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles shares some thoughts on this subject.
- “Why is it so important to spend time with our families?” (December 2013 Friend or Liahona)
President Boyd K. Packer shares some thoughts on this subject.