- “Apostles of Jesus Christ” (March 2012 Friend)
An explanation of ancient and modern-day apostles.
- “The Big Move” (August 2009 Friend)
When Seth’s family moves he learns that the Church is the same no matter where he lives.
- “The Correct Name of the Church” (November 2018 Friend)
President Russell M. Nelson explains why we should use the full name of the Church.
- “Dear Student Dictionary” (November 2019 Friend)
Matthew B., age 11, shares how he wrote to the makers of his student dictionary to ask them to use the full name of the Church.
- “The First Vision” (June 2008 Liahona and Friend)
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf tells how he knew in his heart and his mind the Church is true when he was a boy. Includes discussion questions.
- “Jesus Christ Is the Head of the Church” (April 2013 Friend)
Brief explanation of how Jesus Christ told Joseph Smith to organize His Church.
- “Jesus Christ Names His Church” (August 1987 Friend)
Short illustrated story from the Doctrine Covenants about Jesus telling Joseph Smith what to name the Church.
- “Joseph Smith’s First Vision” (April 1995 Friend)
Elder M. Russell Ballard explains how Jesus organized his Church while He lived on the earth and how the Church was restored through Joseph Smith.
- “Junior Relief Society” (March 2017 Friend)
A historical story about Lorena Washburn and how she helped to organize the girls in her area into a junior Relief Society.
- “Praying to Understand” (March 2019 Friend)
Davide E., age 7, shares how he prayed because he was nervous about going to church when visiting another country with a different language.
- “Questions and Answers about the Organization of the Church” (April 2009 Liahona and Friend)
A thorough explanation of the name and organization of the Church, as well as its purpose.
- “The Savior’s Church, Then and Now” (February 2003 Friend)
A printable flannel board story to use in telling the story of Christ establishing His Church in ancient and modern times.
- “Special Witness: Why does the Church have such a long name?” (April 2013 Liahona and Friend)
Elder M. Russell Ballard of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles shares some thoughts on the subject.
- “Special Witness: The Name of the Church” (February 2003 Friend)
Elder Russell M. Nelson discusses the origins of the name of the Church.
- “Take Care of Each Other” (July 2018 Friend)
President Henry B. Eyring talks about how the Church is organized so that we can help each other.
- “Teaching Mrs. Greene” (October 2008 Friend)
Cindy teaches her teacher, Mrs. Greene, about the restored Church.
- “Trading Mountains for Trees” (March 2016 Friend)
Talmon, age 9, shares how he was nervous to move to a different place, but he discovers that the gospel is the same everywhere.
- “The True Church” (March 2009 Liahona and Friend)
President Henry B. Eyring testifies the Church is true and tells how he gained a witness the Church was true when he was young. Includes discussion questions.
- “What blessings do we receive through the restored Church?” (June 2011 Liahona and Friend)
L. Tom Perry mentions some blessings we receive through the restored Church.
- “What should I know about the Restoration of the Church?” (December 2008 Friend)
Elder L. Tom Perry explains the purpose of the Church today.
- “Why is our Church unique?” (October 2010 Friend)
Elder Neil L. Andersen of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles shares some of his thoughts on this subject.