- “Weekly Thoughts and Tips: Transition Helps for Primary Teachers” (Aug. 16, 2013)
Advice for helping children with disabilities transition between classes or activities.
- “Weekly Thoughts and Tips: Encouraging Good Behavior” (Mar. 15, 2013)
Ideas for helping children with disabilities have a positive Primary experience.
- “Weekly Thoughts and Tips: The Power of Inclusion” (Nov. 23, 2012)
A success story from one Primary.
- “Bugs for Brother Baugh” (Apr. 2018 Friend)
A girl with autism loves to draw pictures of bugs for a member of her bishopric.
- “Signs of Friendship” (Dec. 2017 Friend)
A boy with autism has a hard time finding a friend and prays for help. Then he becomes friends with a deaf neighbor.
- “Rowdy to Reverent” (July 2015 Friend)
A boy learns he can set a good example for his friend at church.
- “My Brother Hyrum” (Apr. 2014 Friend)
A girl describes how much she loves her brother Hyrum, who has autism. (Goes along with a video under “Other Resources.”)
- “A Good Example” (Oct. 2009 Friend)
A boy with autism sets an example for his brother Cooper.
- “Friends by Mail: My Brother Is My Best Friend” (June 2009 Friend)
A boy describes how grateful he is for his brother, who has autism.
- “Hayden’s Friends” (May 2009 Friend)
A boy with autism has many friends in Primary.
- Music: “Every Star Is Different” (Children’s Songbook, 142)
- Music: “We Are Different” (Children’s Songbook, 263)
- Video: “My Brother Hyrum”
A girl describes how much she loves her older brother, Hyrum, who has autism.