Frequently Asked Questions for U.S. and Canadian Residents

Can missionaries use white-out on the visa application?

Yes. White-out is acceptable to use on the application.

Do missionaries really need the HIV test and results page?

Yes, this is a requirement for everyone and is needed to obtain the visa.

The doctor filled in the forms for the lab results. Does Missionary Travel want printed labs also?

Yes, missionaries must include HIV and chest x-ray lab diagnosis sheets.

Missionaries should NOT send in x-rays or discs of images.

If missionaries have lost their visa packet, can they get a new one emailed to them?

Yes. Missionaries should call Missionary Travel at 1-800-537-3537 and ask for the visa packet to be emailed to them.

Do I need to send my passport to Church Travel?

No. Keep your passport. Bring it to the MTC and keep it safe at all times.

You will receive your itinerary and visa at the MTC the morning you depart to the airport.

Back Return to Australia | South Pacific  page.