Watch the “Emergency Response Volunteer Training” and learn the rules and guidelines when volunteering after a disaster in your community.
All volunteers should adhere to Church safety guidelines for disaster cleanup:
- Wear appropriate clothing and safety equipment.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Avoid contact with hazardous chemicals.
- Be aware of broken glass, nails, and other sharp objects.
- Use caution when working around mold or asbestos.
- Treat wounds properly and promptly.
For a more complete list please visit Guidelines for Disaster Cleanup and Church Volunteer Safety.