Frequently Asked Questions for U.S. and Canadian Residents

My signature does not match the name printed on my passport, is that a problem?

It will not be a problem.

Can I make corrections to my visa forms if the information already filled in is not correct?

You may use white out to make needed changes.  Do not scribble or cross things out.

What should I do if I haven’t graduated from high school yet and do not have my diploma?

You can wait to send in your diploma once it is received.  Please submit all other documents and include a note that you are waiting to submit your diploma until after graduation.

What do I do for the religious history requirement?

Write out a simple explanation of your history and experiences with religion and the Church.  This can be one paragraph to one page long and needs to be signed by you.

Back Return to the Africa page.